We’ve all been there with slow running computers. Your PC just does not run as efficiently as it used to be any more.
- You feel at a loss waiting for a long time to start up your PC.
- You doubt whether you have clicked to open a file or an application, although you do have, for it doesn’t seem to respond.
- You get a headache as your web browser keeps crashing all the time.
- You are encountering annoying popup error messages every now and then, such as Windows Explorer Errors, DLL Errors, Runtime Errors, Driver Errors, etc.
- You are plagued by blank screen or frozen screen.
- You are working in the middle of something on your computer, and unexpectedly the computer shuts down by itself.
- You are getting error messages popping up automatically telling that the virtual memory is not enough.
Computer users always encounter many problems such as the above from time to time. Then, do you really know why these PC problems happen?Follow Me o (^‿^✿)
Cause #1: The Windows registry stores information about a computer’s configuration like a database repository. Installing and uninstalling software will make your registry a mess, leading to decreased PC performance and causing computer crashes.
The registry size keeps growing when you use Windows. When the registry becomes very large, your computer’s performance will be decayed and unstable. Some computer users even spend a lot of time trying to go through the registry and edit it manually. Not only can this be a daunting task, it is also a risky one.
Cause #2: When you are surfing the internet, some malicious plug-ins may automatically install in the system through security loopholes in the system. These malicious plug-ins may change your system registry entries so as to cause different kind of errors or problems in your PC.
Cause #3: After long-term use of the computer, the downloading of a large number of music, videos and movies from the Internet may result in the slowdown of your PC. It just like your room will become a mess without cleaning; our computer will be filled with a mass of junk files or duplicate files after a long operation too. These useless files take away the precious space of your Disk as the junks accumulate.
Cause #4: The incorrect and incomplete un-installation or deletion of some files or applications may feed your system registry with invalid registry information. You might have uninstalled certain application not through “Add or Remove Programs” on “Control Panel”, or certain object or file has been moved inappropriately. Finally, this unknown or misplaced information will be more and more accumulative, and begin to stick your registry, so as to slow down the speed of your computer and result in error message and system crash. You may also realize that the startup process of your computer is much slower than before.
Right now I’m testing this computer software program called Registry Easy. According to the info I read on the program, it safely cleans the errors & invalid entries which cause system slowdown, freezing and crashing. I’ll let you guys know what I think about it once I test it out!