Criminals are not friendly buddy-buddy types for the most part. We know this. However, the Grand Theft Auto series previous to the new incarnation know as Grand Theft Auto 4 gained criticism because it gave an impression that it is fun being Carl Johnson, a psychopathic criminal! But now, with the newly released Grand Theft Auto 4, the game becomes legit – parents love it and we love it. However, the fun is still there because you still have the chance to shoot crooked cop cars, blow up buildings, and go to gentlemen’s clubs (also known as strip clubs – also known as places where hot girls take off their clothes and give you lap dances).
In Grand Theft Auto 4 you play the part of Niko Bellic, an immigrant that originates from Eastern Europe with a portentous past. His cousin convinced him to have a new start by moving out of his old town and staying at Liberty City, USA. Unlike the former three parts of the series of GTA, the fourth release is considered a new start. Everything is new, the graphics engine, characters, mission style and a whole lot more.
GTA4: The Rise of Niko Bellic
In GTA 4, the game gives players the chance to do almost anything one would expect to do in a huge virtual city, from taking a trip in seedy neighborhoods down to visiting strip clubs and even killing Mafia goons. Because it was excellently made, it has been one of the best reviewed games of the decade, acquiring wide range of critical praise because of its fluid controls, graphics, and mature storyline. The game is so easy to learn that even a man in his 40s can get along with the game!
Being a game buff all my life, I would whole-heartedly recommend Grand Theft Auto 4 to everyone including kids because it won’t give them a wrong impression of thinking criminals are superfun best buddies. There are massive new features that Niko can do, he can use his mobile phone to call his contacts if he aims to arrange missions with them, call taxis, and even buy weapons. On the phone’s LCD you’ll have access to phonebook, organizer, messages, and camera. The phone can also be used for multiplayer. Moreover, you’ll be amazed on how pedestrians on the screen perform realistic actions like read books, smoke cigarette, put their litter in trash cans, and walk in and out of their houses. Indeed, they look and surely act like real people!
In order to make the game even more fun, you can switch it to multiplayer modes that can be accessed on the mobile phone. By doing this, you can play with your friends and family for a more interactive game. It can support up to 16 players and the modes include Cops n’ Crooks, Mafia Work, Deathmatch, and Free Mode. Moreover, you’ll won’t just be absolutely confined within the game because in GTA 4, you have the chance to browse the internet in internet cafes. There are almost 100 in-game internet websites.
Overall, playing GTA 4 is a real-like experience. You’ll be carried with the game and the character played by Nick Bellic. You can even stay in one area of the city and after some time, you’ll see traffic and pedestrian flow changes. You want to know why that scene looks familiar? It’s like a scene from real people’s day to day living – this is what the developers of Grand Theft Auto IV want to achieve with this game.
Grand Theft Auto Cheats and GTA Codes, Passwords, and Hints
Enter these GTA4 cheats during gameplay using Niko Bellic’s cellphone. Be careful to not save your game after using these cheats as they may disable game achievements.
GTA4 Cheat Codes
1. Enter www.whattheydonotwant youtoknow.com into any in-game computer to view maps for all weapon, health, armor, vehicles, pigeons, ramp/stunts, and entertainment locations
2. Change Liberty City’s weather: HOT-555-0100 (4685550100)
3. Restore Niko’s Health: 4825550100
4. Give Niko Armor: 3625550100
5. Weapons #1 (Baseball Bat, Handgun, Shotgun, MP5, M4, Sniper Rifle, RPG, Grenades): 4865550100
6. Weapons #2 (Knife, Molotovs, Handgun, Shotgun, Uzi, AK47, Sniper Rifle, RPG): 4865550150
7. Remove Wanted Level (Blocks “Walked free” achievement): 2675550100
8. Raise Wanted Level (Adds a star to Niko’s wanted level): 2675550150
9. Change Weather/Brightness: 4685550100
10. Spawn Annihilator: 3595550100
11. Spawn Jetmax: 9385550100
12. Spawn NRG-900: 6255550100
13. Spawn Sanchez: 6255550150
14. Spawn FIB Buffalo: 2275550100
15. Spawn Comet: 2275550175
16. Spawn Turismo: 2275550147
17. Spawn Cognoscenti: 2275550142
18. Spawn SuperGT: 2275550168
1. Easy Money: Go to an ATM, then cause a traffic jam to the area. Wait for someone to take money from the ATM, then kill him or her. Block any nearby roads so the ambulance cannot get to the murdered victim. Take the money they dropped on the ground. Run a short distance and then go back. The money should have respawned on the ground. You can repeat this as many times as desired. You can also kill more people taking their money from the ATM to increase the amount of money that respawns.
2. Repairing Engine: If the vehicle you are driving breaks down and the engine will not start, call 911, and your engine should start again.
Grand Theft Auto IV: Special Edition is also available for purchase that includes a limited edition version of the Grand Theft Auto IV game, a Rockstar keychain for the safe deposit box keys, a limited edition Rockstar duffel bag, production artwork from GTA IV in the Grand Theft Auto IV Art Book and soundtrack CD from Grand Theft Auto IV, featuring new material from top artists, only available on this release.